- You live in Montana. It snows here.
- It’s March! A completely appropriate time to expect snow. Do I need to remind everyone of that ‘ol saying? The one about “how it comes in like a lion?”
- It isn’t always like this. Remember last year? How we got no snow to speak of and everyone complained about how “it just isn’t winter without snow?” Well! You’re prayers were answered people! We should all be rejoicing Hallelujah!
- You live in Montana. Might I suggest you take up a snow sport?
- I’m sure there’s a neighborhood kid that would shovel your driveway and sidewalks for around $10 a pop. Consider it a good investment.
- They sell fancy remote starters for your vehicles now. I’ve been known to start my truck from bed. So “having to start your car” and “clear off the windows” everyday is really not an excuse to complain. Turns out this is one of those problems money really can solve.
- You live in Montana. Buck up. We’re supposed to be tough, remember?
- Live in the moment! Quit wishing winter away. Soon enough it will be spring with all of it’s rain and mud that you’ll be complaining about.
- The mere fact that we have a winter means that we are lucky enough to have seasons. If you want it warm and sunny all of the time you should consider moving to Arizona or Florida.
- You live in Montana. I really don’t know what you’re thinking if you don’t expect it to snow during the winter.
There you have it folks. My first real rant on the blog. I just couldn’t contain myself anymore because I-for-one am like a kid-in-a-candy store when I see the big fluffy white stuff comin’ down.
I’m just sayin’.
But don’t take my word for it. Take John Denver’s: