Oh hi! Me again for my monthly blog post.
I actually took pictures of all my “wood-working” projects (I’m using that term extremely lightly; it’s not like I’m building bridges or anything), but when I sat down to write it I realized I felt more like writing some randomness. Maybe because The Hubs has been in the woods for 7 days now and I’m feeling chatty.
So what does that mean for you? Well it means that you’ll probably get TWO posts from me this month. I’m on a roll baby.
I’m going to try a new format for this random rambling….short and to the point. And ya’ll know this will be hard for me cuz I’m quite wordy in the written form. So here goes…
- This song. I love it! It’s soooo my jam. Which begs the question: who am I? When did I turn into a tween?
- Oh, right. Oula. It keeps me young. (Coincidence? It’s my favorite Oula dance of the moment).
- I’m worried about Freckles Chick. She lives in Boulder, CO and hasn’t posted on her blog since the floods. I hope everything is ok with her and her family.
- These fish tacos are da bomb. Seriously. Make them now and thank me later.
- And I can’t stop eating this Thai Quinoa Salad. Make this too.
- Clearly I’m still stalking Ambitious Kitchen….
- I fell in love this summer. In love with mangoes. I was one crazy woman when I thought they were gross. I’m guessing I alone devoured half of Costco’s mango shipment to Missoula…and I still want more.
- Oh! Hey hey hey! The river trip! Yeah, it was great. I stopped taking pictures because someone else on the trip was taking them like a paparazzi…so as soon as he shares them I’ll do an update.
- I’m a fan of #hastags. I know not everyone is (*cough* #sisterinlaw). But I have to admit, this video with Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon is hilarious. I’m not that bad. #yet
- Confession: at 20 months, Abby still gets a bottle at bedtime (and in the morning). Ah. Gawd. There. It’s out there. Sorry Dr. Hall…I’m working on it, I promise.
- I officially made my first infomercial purchase. For years I’ve been able to pass-up knives that will cut my shoe in two, the magic screen, and sham-wow….but I couldn’t resist Wen anymore. In a month’s time I’ll look like Jennie Garth. Right? Just like I transformed my body after P90X.
- I have been getting my craft ON this fall. Creativity is flowing like summer mangoes. Follow me on Instagram to get sneak peaks.
- This article. Be. Happy. Now. You can be. Chose to be. #Illtrytoo
- I just bought these boots.
- It feels like The Hubs has been gone for a month. It’s only been a week but dang. This solo-parenting thing is exhausting (and apparently drives me to purchase things off TV. Come to think of it….I don’t think any of my knives could cut my shoes in half…)
- According to my FB timeline, it’s been 1 year and 3 days since I watched Season 4 of Dexter. Now that I can sleep again, I think I’m finally, finally, finally ready to talk about Season 5. Damn you Trinity Killer.
Let’s not talk about how I read all of the spoilers online about the Series Finale’ of Dexter that aired this past Sunday.
I can’t have another Season 4 ending awaiting me. I might be scared for life. I can’t even look at John Lithgow anymore.
So there goes. Short-and-sweet. I’m hoping to post a bit more this month since I’ve got some time on my hands. But if you don’t hear from me I’m likely glued to the couch, hiding halfway under a blanket watching Season 5.